Please help with TM NANO 3T

zardos123

Hi Noobie here, I've just got a TM-NANO-3T with Vix and don't know how to install my cline or channel list, (i'm not very tech minded) could any kind soul please help me with a step by step guide ,or point me in the right direction. I don't want to use cable connection yet just satellite.
many thanks

Last edited:
I know you need to put a mg_cfg and newcamd.list in the folder ROOT/USR/KEYS but I'm struggling to get someone to supply the files properly, just getting cryptic emails

Help

Can someone please private message me on how to put on a n/l and update channel list on to nano 3t. Totally new to this box is it done by usb or connected to computer. All help appreciated Thanks

Thanks

http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

you should have read this for setting up box correctly.

and it was posted in thread above,hence why people should read first.:whistling:
Hi Catkid as my post stated that it was totally new to me, I had already seen the post above but was still struggling. I have eventually managed to set the box up , by also reading other posts on other forums. That way I found out how to connect to the box.. The only thing I am unsure of now is the channel update, have set this up as instructed,do I still need to update from the net as well.
:cheers:

Thus is probably the wrong place to ask, sorry about that, tho I got a technomate nano enigma 2 box, I'm trying to download the plugins however it's not finding any when I press the green button, any help would be great

if its on openvix image 2 things can happen =feeds down for maintenance or image is too old.

just checked *** feeds are been worked on hence no plugins.

==================================================

hi ron are are you on openvix image if so autobouquetmaker might need setting up have you done that?

Last edited:
Thanks mate, is there anyways of knowing when ill be able to get the plugins, or is it just a waiting game? sorry for all the questions, new to this so just trying to get set up.

Back