Please help - Zgemma recording setup noob!

Kcs

Good Evening everyone!

I am having difficulty setting up recording on my zgemma h9s box.

I have followed some instructions from a thread on here and will attach some photos of my setup if that helps.(see link below for pictures)

https://imgur.com/a/zx10c91

After the below steps i clicked record on a channel i was watching on iptv which should allow me to record if i am watching it but i just get the spinning / loading sign in the top left after i click record until end of event

The steps i followed are:

I formatted a USB to FAT32
Setup hard-drive initialisation
Then setup a swap file of 256mb Activated it and autostarted it
Setup mount manager as media/hdd
Setup timeshift as media/hdd/timeshift

There are two steps included that mention cross epg and setting epg to media/hdd instead of internal flash

Could these be what im doing wrong ?

I am unsure if crossepg is needed?

Please could someone guide me as i really want to test out recording and timeshift :(

Good Evening everyone!

I am having difficulty setting up recording on my zgemma h9s box.

I have followed some instructions from a thread on here and will attach some photos of my setup if that helps.(see link below for pictures)

https://imgur.com/a/zx10c91

After the below steps i clicked record on a channel i was watching on iptv which should allow me to record if i am watching it but i just get the spinning / loading sign in the top left after i click record until end of event

The steps i followed are:

I formatted a USB to FAT32
Setup hard-drive initialisation
Then setup a swap file of 256mb Activated it and autostarted it
Setup mount manager as media/hdd
Setup timeshift as media/hdd/timeshift

There are two steps included that mention cross epg and setting epg to media/hdd instead of internal flash

Could these be what im doing wrong ?

I am unsure if crossepg is needed?

Please could someone guide me as i really want to test out recording and timeshift :(
I think you might need multi room sub to do that. I can record Iptv but I have to switch to satellite while recording an Iptv channel,try that.

Back