Cable Please help!

RamaTech

Could someone please help me. My box reboot itself last night and then just stayed on the red boot up message.

I reflashed the box with the biohead image and then had network issues. Following advice on this forum I managed to get the network restarted but when i got connected to the box via filezilla I couldnt see newcamd.list in the keys folder?

In the keys folder there was 2 files 'LINES_GO_HERE' and 'mg_cfg'.

I manually added 'newcamd.list' to the folder with my line in it but it's not connected?

What have I done wrong? Please help

Thanks

Once your line is on, it often helps to restart the cam.

Press red, softcam panel, check cam 1 is set to MGCamd then restart it.

Thanks for the reply bud. I've tried that but nothing. I'm certain everything is set as it should be but I'm not even getting the fta channels?

Thanks for the reply bud. I've tried that but nothing. I'm certain everything is set as it should be but I'm not even getting the fta channels?

No FTA channels, do you mean HD or SD? without the line only sd will clear. If your getting SD 1-5 then the feed is fine, try configuring your tuner again and make sure the net id is correct. Scan and try restarting network incase the ip has changed then add line via FileZilla.

Have you done a scan after adding your netid in abm? In providers change virgin channel swap to no till you can get 1 to 5 sd working that way you can find the channels easily

Folks I really appreciate you replying to me as this is really doing my head in now. I'm not getting any channels in HD or sd. I flashed with the biohead image and ive changed nothing except the net id. Where do I change virgin channel swap to no? I'm out at moment but will be back home in half an hour. Thanks again for your help with this. I'm able to connect to the box via filezilla and the network test shows up fine

Folks I really appreciate you replying to me as this is really doing my head in now. I'm not getting any channels in HD or sd. I flashed with the biohead image and ive changed nothing except the net id. Where do I change virgin channel swap to no? I'm out at moment but will be back home in half an hour. Thanks again for your help with this. I'm able to connect to the box via filezilla and the network test shows up fine

If you don't have sd channels showing then you either have a knackered splitter or your feed is done. When you scan is it grabbing the channels?

Yes mate its finding the channels but they just aren't playing. I'm in softcam panel and there are 2 cams to select 'mgcamd_1.38r1' and 'CCcam 2.3.0'. Trying both but still nothing

- - - Updated - - -

It's finding 390 videos and 37 radio

It's finding channels but not showing and SD FTA channels? Are you sure 108 (BBC1 SD on my image) isn't showing anything?

Shit mate I apologise. It was 101 I was checking which was bbc 1 hd! I have just checked channel 108 and it is working fine! Yeessss thank you. I am so happy now as it's the line that's not right then

Still no joy. When I go into the keys folder via filezilla I have 2 files in it.

mg_cfg

and

newcamd.list

I created the newcamd.list using notepad and put my line in it.

When I first connected via filezilla the keys folder had 2 files 'LINES_GO_HERE' and 'mg_cfg'. I deleted the 'LINES_GO_HERE' file and added my own 'newcamd.list' file with the line in it.

Could change your cam , 138 to 135 , , also if your box went into reboot its self last night could you not just use the button at the back to reboot
It then just restart the keys , also which firmware was on the box before it got stuck on reboot ?

Sorry to be a complete idiot about this but do I delete whats currently in the keys folder and then copy in what you have sent above?

enigma2-cams-mgcamd-1.38_oe1.6_1.1-r1_mipsel
mg_cfg
newcamd

Then I edit the newcamd file and put my line in?

Back