Please help!

phil3985

Hi, I have a miraclebox premium mini hd with openvix updated to latest software and running Mgcamd 1.38 with Line on cable. I also have a KV A780 which is running fine. The miraclebox has lost all channels and just shows Openvix screen with "please wait" in top R/H corner. If i press favourites no cable channels or list show as before. Network test OK and hardwired.
I have tried everything that i no but have basic knowledge so thanks for your patience in advance

Hi catkid. All was working okay until earlier today. I haven't updated anything just suddenly all gone! This did happen once before few weeks ago but suddenly returned after a few hours??

ok have you got channel lists when you press the down button ? if internet went off channel wont clear as in outside issue?

?? All just started to work again. When i looked at the guide you posted link to set up there was no network ID so i entered and scanned bouquets. But i hadn't changed anything this morning just switched on and nothing?? As said this exact same thing happened few weeks ago?

were you looking in the all channel or abm bouquet as channels cant vanish unless abm had an issue and could make an issue

No difference if i select favourites or hit down button no channel list showing. I had already scanned bouquets few times and found 390 ish channels but nothing then showed. Also strange why network ID vanished and only showed 0000

i have a zero here with latest image and stuck on please wait,so will have to flash it again lol.
if your box has no channels it will stay on that but remote will still work if pressing menu

Yes remote still worked. Odd but all working for now till next time. If i have to flash image again will i have to set up from scratch. Shit i hope not lol

Many thanks cactikid. I sort of ruled outside issues out as my other box was working okay!! Appreciate your help again

Back