'Please PM me your provider' doing my head in!

Bigdrinks

TK Veteran
I'm sure everyone has noticed that as soon as there's mention of a decent IPTV service the thread gets choked with the 'please PM me your provider' posts.

If I was unscrupulous, all I'd have to do is a post fairy tale about how brilliant my IPTV is and sit back and wait to be inundated with requests for my fictitious IPTV scamming site!

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one getting really bored of seeing this everywhere. Even when you point people to the request thread they ignore you and carry on posting

I'm just getting bored of the forum
Ever since the channels started going it's just like groundhog thread over and over

Not very often you get a thread where you can really help someone out
Sorry to says it's boring

Groundhog Day, and doom and gloom in most posts/ Threads.

Ive saved a fortune with C/S so I'm happy. If the channels return bonus! If not, I've lost nothing.

I posted a request in the IPTV section requesting a test line and was sent several messages on the lines of "My mate has a good server - Click here and let him know I sent you. clearly a scam!

I'm using a local lad now and have no complaints. Again if IPTV goes. I've lost nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree siilver, IPTV is boring full stop. Only cable threads are worth reading. IPTV serves a purpose but has no functionality attached to it, very limited.

I'm not saying iptv thread are boring

I'm saying the same threads over and over are boring
What next
Where are my channels
Who is the best
How do I remove channels

When was the last time many one really helped anyone, more than a link or a repeated line

The fly by night IPTV resellers are growing too. Last week they were posting for help to get IPTV onto their boxes. This week they're blatently advertising their reseller wares!

Where's Wheelo with his big hammer?

iptv re sellers flooding all big forums in last month since cs went bit dark

i was going to start a thread in here till i saw this lol

yup, pissing me right off tbh

the reason most older members on here are still here is that they have not blatantly broken rules :)

good luck to all the new fly by nights and even more so to the people who buy any type of service off them :grin:

It's now like every IPTV thread that is open has 4 or 5 people hijacking it asking to PM me your provider.....no....no i will not PM you my provider!
It's now on IPTV threads which have nothing to do providers at all.

Yup. Its really getting very boring now. I haven't been as active lately as most posts are about IPTV and even when you post in a thread telling them to use the request thread it gets ignored. Wish more people were posting about issues not related to IPTV but its the way things are going at the minute

Ive noticed regardless of the thread title it always seems to end up an iptv thread, few posts into the thread then one guy jumps in mentions iptv then boom it's like the flood gates open and every loony starts requesting an iptv provider, please pm your provider etc etc.

Yup. Its really getting very boring now. I haven't been as active lately as most posts are about IPTV and even when you post in a thread telling them to use the request thread it gets ignored. Wish more people were posting about issues not related to IPTV but its the way things are going at the minute
I'm the same now...i just end up browsing but it's all ITPV which i have and am very happy with but sont have any of the issues they have............wait for the whos your supplier can you PM me.

Back