PLEASE , SOMEBODY MUST KNOW...

Tuner lock is to do with the scanning and box connections mostly,I would check all leads and fittings are tight at the back of the box

You say you have narration on some channels, this was a problem for a lot of people a couple of months ago, the only way to fix it is to update to the latest firmware for your box as this has the fix for the narration included in it.
I take it you have a current line/gift? It hasn't expired

you need to do wot everyone is telling you (LISTEN) vix needs coming of the box and put wooshbuild on which is the easiest to do if you have dream explorer go in there then user/keys pick wot cam your on mg-cfg/or newcamd press one of them and you will be able to see your line

You say you have narration on some channels, this was a problem for a lot of people a couple of months ago, the only way to fix it is to update to the latest firmware for your box as this has the fix for the narration included in it.
I take it you have a current line/gift? It hasn't expired
Hello mate, my line has not expired, do you know how I update firmware please?

Hello mate, my line has not expired, do you know how I update firmware please?
go to bottom of page /useful links/wooshbuild download your version to desktop in a new folderthen make sure you have got your line then format usb fat32 then open the folder you zipped wooshbuild to and put the zgemma folder on usb turn box of put usb in front or back start box and press power button on front of box it will say flash as soon as its flashed take usb out and then ftp your line to box I use filezilla then turn tuner b on tuner a to not configured put your net id in then do a scan through qutobouquetmaker start scan

go to bottom of page /useful links/wooshbuild download your version to desktop in a new folderthen make sure you have got your line then format usb fat32 then open the folder you zipped wooshbuild to and put the zgemma folder on usb turn box of put usb in front or back start box and press power button on front of box it will say flash as soon as its flashed take usb out and then ftp your line to box I use filezilla then turn tuner b on tuner a to not configured put your net id in then do a scan through qutobouquetmaker start scan
Wooshbuild has a cam importer for people who cannot use file transfer programs

And if I had said that, lol.....

Backup line
Reflash box
Enter code for relevant area, put line back on etc
Install virgin skin
Watch tv again.

Half an hour tops including a cup of tea?

And if I had said that, lol.....

Backup line
Reflash box
Enter code for relevant area, put line back on etc
Install virgin skin
Watch tv again.

Half an hour tops including a cup of tea?
I'm sure it is half an hour tops if you know how to backup line, reflash box, enter code etc etc but when you don't know where to start it's tricky. Especially when it mentions an error and to contact world of satellite before restarting itself again, achieving nothing, until strangely when I remove the cable with the f connector swap it to m plug into the bottom socket and get pay channels but not free ones! I really do need help with this, I can't understand how I can watch sly HD then not 4sd.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY
you need to reflash your box with OpenATV
that is the first thing you need to do, otherwise no-one can help you
what is the exact model of your box.?
are you trying to get cable [virgin] or satellite,?
WoS will have absolutely no interest in your problem as you are using a patched ViX image which is NOT supported on zgemma + BIG problem for you so you MUST REFLASH WITH OPENATV

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY
WoS will have absolutely no interest in your problem as you are using a patched ViX image which is NOT supported on zgemma + BIG problem for you so you MUST REFLASH WITH OPENATV
LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY
It has open atv

I said 'if I understand your question' It has always been flashed. (I've never said otherwise)
You either have ATV or VIX, not both. Understanding the question is not the problem.. Unless you misunderstood the question to be "what firmware IS NOT currently on te box?"

Reiterate what everyone else has already said...

FTP into your box with a laptop and Filezilla. Locate your line. Pull this over to your laptop. Download wooshbuild, transfer wooshbuild to usb. Plug usb into box. Reboot box and wait for flash to finish. Use filezilla to drop the line back onto the box. Set up your netid in tuner and in autobouquetmaker. Do a scan. Done

Back