Please vote for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd in both, come on gang, please try to remember to vote evry day, and keep TechKings number one, just like we know that it is

the second vote link on the first page doesnt work for me, it says "the list sat100 does not exist!"

good morning trying to vote and the first site top 100 dss sites says warning visiting this site may harm your computer.the second one is saying the list sat does not exist.i have had a problem with the first one for a while but the sat one was ok up until two days ago any advise on how to vote.

good morning trying to vote and the first site top 100 dss sites says warning visiting this site may harm your computer.

Not getting that myself personally but if others are getting the same its another one that will have to be removed.

the second one is saying the list sat does not exist.i have had a problem with the first one for a while but the sat one was ok up until two days ago any advise on how to vote.

Looks like it has been removed, was waiting to see if it would come back on-line, if they havent soon we will add another one in its place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back