Plex & IPTV on one device possible ?

google "seedbox" and tell me why I need to contribute with my 10mbps upload.

bye.

EHq4qvFiEIDH.gif

I use Plex for VOD. I used to use Terranium which is the easiest free option but as long as you find someone with a good Plex library and a server that is not too overloaded Plex is superior in every way.

yes i know what they are. But they are not free to use what i am getting at you said why pay for plex? But you are paying for your seed box and i agree with you you if i was paying for a service i would not upload either.

I don't pay the seedbox. Whoever made the torrent does.

i have seen no free ones around. From what i can gather they allow you to download torrents very fast over a secure network. Which is the same as a newsgroup was. Or am i missing something. cost around £5.00 per month. I don't see why someone would upload a file and get charged for the privilege and let you download it for free.

Last edited:
i have seen no free ones around. From what i can gather they allow you to download torrents very fast over a secure network. Which is the same as a newsgroup was. Or am i missing something. cost around £5.00 per month. I don't see why someone would upload a file and get charged for the privilege and let you download it for free.

a seedbox is a server that just uploads torrent files to whoever is downloading that torrent.

Well I got a Plex trial and so far it's amazing. Miles better than Terrarium/Kodi, even with an RD account. Like @mike123 says, by the time you pay for RD, you may as well get Plex.

Back