1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEX IPTV or just IPTV

Discussion in 'IPTV Channel Lists / Rtmp Playlist' started by snakefeet, Aug 18, 2016.

1. dennigerz

dennigerz Member

Looking for IPTV service. Am currently using solo2 running ipab and have full sly, apart from the most recent issues. Looking for similar iotv package that has hd, etc, along with the best epg, recording function or 7 day catchup a must. Thanks

2. eddie1988

eddie1988 Member

looking for iptv for zgemma any help would be great.

3. themadvictor

themadvictor Member

does anyone know if you can put the iptv app we use with wooshbuild or something simuliar on to a amazon fire stick

4. paulies

paulies Member

I'm looking for an IPTV subscription can any one help:)

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

5. oatesm

oatesm Member

Try Flawless iptv on Kodi, i've been using it for 3 months now and its stable

bangord30 likes this.
  6. themadvictor

themadvictor Member

is it free

7. oatesm

oatesm Member

No its a pay service but the amount of channels you get in Hd is unbelievable.
    Google it.

themadvictor likes this.
  8. mrfblack

mrfblack Member

i need a good IPTV (m3u lists) so i can use via plex IPTV.bundle (uk & usa channels and of course all the sports but mainly european football) that would work on multiple plex platforms (browser, iOS, smart tv etc) Thanks

9. mrfblack

mrfblack Member

^ anyone?

10. snakefeet

snakefeet Member

The bundle itself I don't believe supports all devices although a lot do work. If your wanting to share an m3u via Plex with more than one connection you will need an open m3u that allows multiple connections or your IPTV supplier might end up banning you? Also m3u with options HLS I find the best. You will need to rename or change bundle settings once you find a supplier of course.

11. mrfblack

mrfblack Member

i actually found one and they have their own plex plugin! :) works on ios, android, smart tv, ps4 np

12. snakefeet

snakefeet Member

Nice. Are you able to share this with freinds via Plex? Multi connection?

13. mrfblack

mrfblack Member

yes. up to 10 ips per subscription with max 3ips per channel in the same time and normally you have 2-5 channels per game. multisports and ppv etc :) you can get 2 accounts and when edit app instances you can double the streams :)

snakefeet likes this.
  14. mrfblack

mrfblack Member

$15 pcm

15. roosk

roosk Member

Could you send me on your supplier details please