Plex server welcoming freinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't suppose there's room for one more is there please? I'm only a little 'un. Ha, ha, always late to the party. No worries if too late.

ID: goodoldbakes

Hi all server went down a couple days ago due to virgin broadband going out in my street i think it was down nearly a full day? Anyway i had to delete some users i came on here to make not of IDs but seems i missed leeblades out lol sorry about that your now re-added
lots more new content now few new tv shows loads more movies and will be adding some more 3D movies today aswell as good old boring 2D movies and the full Breaking Bad series.

Leeblades sorry dude,

ill add the other IDs that have come through after i posted i wasnt adding anymore

any Plex IDs after this post i wont be adding l, not just yet anyway

Last edited:
Thanks snakefeet for making me aware that their is a plex client for the set top box. I'm going to give it a go. Does the streaming work ok and is it stable on your box ?

Unfortunately too late to try your content but I hoping someone on here can send me details of server fi can pay subs to for movies :-)

Hi cagster its hit and miss for me (plex on zgemma h2s) when i can get it working its excellent and havent had any problems playing any content at all, its just some days like right now it just says no data no matter what i do to try get dremplex working it just wont haha. Ive give up with dreamplex to be honest i use my amazon fire tv 4k and smart tv for plex.

Ah ok, well I think I can use plex client on xbox one so I might try that first then as that is an offical plex program, thanks for info and update.

yes Plex is on Xbox one, my lad uses it so he can access out home plex server.

snakefeet was kind enough to let me have a look at his server and I have to admit, compared to some of the server's I've seen from people who sell access at £5pm his server is very good :)

Thanks Blackwidow very kind of you

yes blackwidow is right plex is available on xbox one and FREE also on PS4 tooand runs very well.
i find plex is also pretty good on smart tvs especially for 3d content as ive named the files in such a way that your 3d smart tv should automatically detect that its 3d.

Also Server is now live
i took it down this morning so i could do some updates on my computers anway all done now!

Plex working on the xbox one well for me. I will try later to see how well I get on on my set box box ( Edision mini os) I'm expecting it to be hit and miss like the zegmma. Thanks all for the info.

yes Plex is on Xbox one, my lad uses it so he can access out home plex server.

snakefeet was kind enough to let me have a look at his server and I have to admit, compared to some of the server's I've seen from people who sell access at £5pm his server is very good :)
Well said re snakes Plex! Thanks again snake.

Hi dont know if you are still adding people to your server but if you are I would be grateful if you add myself skelfbsfb.

Would really appreciate an add if you decide to do more users. Im new to iptv so would love a go at it. Plex id is adzyp

Ive got plex server with quite a few shares all ready im prepared to share as long as you share back adey100 user name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back