Plex

dummdum

Hi was wondering what experiences anybody has had with plex tv know someone who has all sky channels and more with that and he swears by it was wondering if its as good as it sounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few are running this on Roku boxes strange how never hear anyone on here me too plex

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

My sly provider was providing Plex accounts a few months ago but I never really understood it. He very rarely replies back to emails so couldn't find out.

Could you explain abit about it? Also what advantages/disadvantages their is in relation to IPTV?

This is what I'm trying to find out everyone jumping on the iptv wagon but for cheap for a years sub I'm willing to try was just wondering u don't just get sky u get USA channels and everything else apparently them Roku sticks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They used run these on now tv boxes which are built by Roku I think then sly pushed an update that removed the plex add on. I had the now tv box with plex on they had a full iptv setup on it that worked as good as any iptv provider iv tried on kodi but they also have loads of movies and box sets for the users also. I believe they are all over Facebook but has anyone else on here got experience of one?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back