plex

I wonder if there is a communication issue between your server and the box, I presume a) they are on the same router, b) not with one running vpn, c) no firewall of any sort between them etc.

This may or may not be relevant, but is remote access enabled, for the server, in Settings/Server/Remote Access, and it might help to enter the box ip address in "List of IP addresses and networks that are allowed without auth" within Settings/Server/Network

Cheers!

A Plex pass is not needed to use Dreamplex as a client to a pc based plex media server.

This is unrelated, I am pretty sure a one time fee is needed to use the Plex client on an Android smartphone, however, I have noticed that since the Plex client on Kodi and Kodi are both free, it should be possible to run Plex on an Android smartphone for free.

i have a lenovo tab3 tablet which is an android tablet and am wondering is there anyway i can get plex to run on this? i can download the plex app but cant seem to get up the code thats needed to get my supplier to activate it!!

Back