1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PNY sd card

Discussion in 'Technology' started by algdak, Jun 17, 2015.

1. algdak

algdak Member

hi,i just accidently formatted this card and was hoping you could if possible help me undo the format.

2. algdak

algdak Member

thanks reaper i was able to recover 100 pics i thought id lost forever,it found over 900 but the trial only allows the recovery of 100 unless i buy the full version,ill keep the card as is for now,thanks again.

3. BobGrdn918

BobGrdn918 Member

I know this is a late response but if you are using a Mac and you need to perform Mac SD card recovery, then look no further. After watching this video, you will be able to recover files on your SD card in minutes.

You see, a corrupted, formatted, deleted, or erased SD card does not have to be the end of the world. SD cards can easily experience problems whether a sudden power outage occurs, is accidentally erased, or it is removed from the computer without performing the required steps. By making use of an SD card recovery tool, you can ensure that any items on this storage media can be retrieved without worry.

As discussed in the linked tutorial, to recover SD card Mac is easy as long as you do not make changes such as adding or removing files over an extended period of time. Quick action is important to avoid loss of important information. By completing the following steps, you will easily be able to retrieve any needed files:

1. Choose the card for scanning.
    2. Select a recovery option.
    3. Wait for the scan to complete.
    4. Select items to retrieve.
    5. Finish SD card recovery.