Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear--the little wheelie man ain't gonna like the post by Mr Hullstorage---time to duck Tich LOL
Reaper.

I can see a ban coming up, he has made it very clear !!!:banned:

Have a look here

Another one bites the dust :fartlight: :laughing:

Last edited:
I had a backup line with Andy and its dead, my current line suplier's line also went dead, the DNS provider banned him and a few others but he's in the process of replacing ALL lines with new ones, I know a its taking him a while but customers are starting to get new lines, not got mine yet :( but spoke to him about an hours ago and he's sorting it so atleast 1 of my line providers is doing something, lol

How the hell do you delete a post ??

You can't change the title, only mods can do that, you can only change the content in the thread lol

You might have got away with it, I seen he was on before, you better hope this thread just fizzles out
and people stop posting in it ROFL

Sky channels gone, providers website gone, emails bouncing

Hi
I have a slybox f5s which was working perfectly on Wednesday.
I have replaced my old dish and lnb (which was corroded badly at the cable input) with a known working 2nd hand dish and lnb. All new connectors and cable.
I realigned the dish using a sky hd box to monitor signal strength and quality as I don't have a meter .. both were showing well above 75%.
I have downloaded Waites channel list ( http://waitenet.co.uk/skybox/index.htm ) onto formatted usb, did a factory reset on box (Not C-Line), single sat scan and epg update.
Rebooted router, Ethernet cable is in tight and flashing, also getting the weather channel in apps.
FTA channels are perfect but all others are scrambled and staying scrambled ... Anything else I can do?? ... Need BT Sports for Sunday for the Moto GP!

Thanks

have you checked your line is showing on line/off line ,if you factory reset you might have to re input line details

have you checked your line is showing on line/off line ,if you factory reset you might have to re input line details

Just checked and it is showing as offline!!!
Provider email address is invalid so no info from them.

Last edited:
Cheers Guys, the above fix got mine going again!

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ----------

Cheers Guys, the above fix got mine going again!

Sky channels gone, providers website gone, emails bouncing

Hi,

got a a provider from here two years ago had the occasion hour or so down here and there. All family use him.

since last night the channels are scrambled, his website is gone and emails are bouncing. WoNder if anyone can offer advice as I understand many people use him from here. Have you the same problem?

cheers
mike

i believe he has finished but i had the impression your sub will work until the end of your year but unfortunately doesn't look like it

it will fix the problem. open your cccam.cfg or newcamd.list with notepad on your pc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back