Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is repling and working nonstop
He replied to me at 5am
get a test from somwhere if u have not yet been replied to but want to watch sly, my suggestion

He replied to me at 5am
get a test from somwhere if u have not yet been replied to but want to watch sly, my suggestion

I have no probs waiting tbh. Its international break in the footie and I have an extension being built which I am part doing myself.

I just want to contact a. I don't have a relationship with him like some on here, just email once a year for last couple of years after a recommendation off here

I Googled what I know and got nothing, hence asking for contact details. Once I he contact I can wait for him to get round to me and if it takes another couple of days no probs

But what's the contact?

I carnt find his website would anyone be able to send me link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He replied to me at 5am

I have no probs waiting tbh. Its international break in the footie and I have an extension being built which I am part doing myself.

I just want to contact a. I don't have a relationship with him like some on here, just email once a year for last couple of years after a recommendation off here

I Googled what I know and got nothing, hence asking for contact details. Once I he contact I can wait for him to get round to me and if it takes another couple of days no probs

But what's the contact?
For some reason the site page would not come up on google but does on firefox

Can't get past page 20 of this thread for some reason pages 21/22 link back to 20.
Weird posting this I now can.

Last edited:
seems like this could be a con to me. i would be careful paying again as someone may have just registered that website and be taking people for a ride. I would advise caution personally

hi all, 2nd supplier has me back up and running thankfully and Kudos to him. my first supplier has been on the missing list since last week and the message on his site states he will add 40 days when he gets back up and running however thats a week ago now and i was only into month 1 of 12. im not sure if anyone is in the same situation and knows how to get this line back up and running as it would be good to have it as a backup? i dont think its the guy most seem to be with.
Havent used anything to identify him but if this post breaks any rules feel free to delete
thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, 2nd supplier has me back up and running thankfully and Kudos to him. my first supplierhas been on the missing list since last week and the message on his site states he will add 40 days when he gets back up and running however thats a week ago now and i was only into month 1 of 12. im not sure if anyone is in the same situation and knows how to get this line back up and running as it would be good to have it as a backup? i dont think its the guy most seem to be with.
Havent used anything to identify him but if this post breaks any rules feel free to delete
thanks all
I have sent another email and it hasn't bounced back (yet) so I assume his email is back up. The website hasn't changed since 08/11/15 even though some peeps on here say its up and running. I cant see a contact us on the website

Sent email as per advise

After a lot of trying different methods I tried Kongs suggestion and it went to a page that was not like the usual site. Basically juts a page saying whats on offer and at the top there is HOME and CONTACT US

Tried 3 different browsers and multiple options on the name but nothing comes up !
Strange to say the least !

yeah hes been on a break his email doesnt work but using the site at the top of the page contact button, he has messaged me back not automated saying hes got/had over 9 thousand emails and i think his normal gmail went down as it got full
Could you message me his website. I cant find it

Hi Guys got a reply from him at 11.35 2day, As someone else has posted you need a new sub , I renewed mine in july but I still need a new one , Hope this Helps some people

have been told to expect new lines shortly - no mention of any charges, would assume if someone else they would charge ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back