Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is OK so please delete if not.

Have emailed link and am awaiting response. I know old payment details which remained same even when email was different.

On contact will go for new sub but will let you know if its same if it helps

Obviously if anyone gets there first or defo knows its him then let us know

If anybody is buying a new line from this guy, can they confirm whether it's the same bank account they are paying to? That way we'll know if it's definitely him or possibly not him. The bank details will be in an old email.

I sent a message via the website contact us page yesterday, after seeing the first post on here that it was back up again.

Still haven't had any reply, I asked in the message for the updated line details, so if they're only replying to people who're after new lines or willing to pay, then it smells fishy.

emails are bouncing back from original email address anyway as I just tried again. Still nothing for me from him since contact yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was an honest a chap. Even refunded me when a box went missing in the post before he'd claimed the money back successfully from the P.O.!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Think about this people.
We all know the old lines are fixable with the DNS change?
Therefore no reason for a new line ?
Site has been cobbled together in 5 mins by the look of it ?
Proof will be in the bank details as somebody mentioned ?
Perhaps one of us who knew him well should ask some pertinent info that he would know ?
Who deletes all their info (0000's) re clients.
The main panel still works at the host server so he would still have access to all previous clients ?
That's my logic on this !

Please BE Aware if someone has paid him for a new line please Pm me Dont want people getting ripped OFF
Can other people hold of paying for new lines till we get to bottom of this please TRYING TO SAVE YOU MONEY

Last edited:
If everyone is talking about the same guy and he's as stand up as people are saying he is then this seems fishy to me.
Doesn't make sense for him to open a new website and be offering lines out when the old website is still running just hasn't been updated since the 8th.
Sounds like someone cashing in to me.

He was an honest a chap. Even refunded me when a box went missing in the post before he'd claimed the money back successfully from the P.O.!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I second that

I am a noobie when it comes to tech but had my share of people ripping me off as a result, even so called friends who know their way around these things

A was brilliant from day 1, I cant thank the guy who put me on to him from here enough. He was always helpful and responded patiently and was cheaper than most imo and experience

Please do not keep PM me asking for a FIX I know his bank details Im trying to save people Money here

Not Yet but ive got some details if you need ??

not me chief, just wanted to make sure people arnt handing over any money without someone actually receiving a test line and making sure it works ok, this smells of someone wanting to make a quick buck to me

Checked out bank details where the money was requested to be sent.
Same initial and surname as payments made in April 2014 but totally different bank account and sort code !
The person who I believe was FV has not been on this forum since early sept 15 which was just after all the email addy's and site went down ?
If this new one is genuine then maybe the person behind the new site could come on and give us some verification and explanations ?

Last edited:
I have received this back from FV No tests any more. Not risking it again.
Paying customers only sorry

Checked out bank details where the money was requested to be sent.
Same initial and surname as payments made in April 2014 but totally different bank account and sort code !
The person who I believe was FV has not been on this forum since early sept 14 which was just after all the email addy's and site went down ?
If this new one is genuine then maybe the person behind the new site could come on and give us some verification and explanations ?

I only began emailing him in November 14 and getting lines off him in March this year through the email address that used to be on the site. So I don't see how it could have been down since sept 14.

Also - I was still getting them off him at the end of July and emailing over and back by September 10th. contact dropped then when i tried to contact again a few weeks later.

Previous post edited as wrong year entered !!!

First emails bounced back for me on 13/9/15

Last edited:
Here's a thought on Has anyone emailed him using the contact webpage, looking at purchasing a new sub?? (Rather than requesting a new DNS!). A prospective buyer about to hand over money, so to speak. Has he been quick to respond?? If he has, it's a scammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back