Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on those who are in touch with him!
All emails bouncing back.
Can't find webpage on Firefox or IE.
4 lines and totally in the dark.:whistling:

According to tracemyip.org...the new site for F.. is owned and operated from San Francisco ?
Think everybody needs to be very wary of this !!

Hi
Is this guy back up and running?
I have had a line with him for two years this is the first ever trouble I have had. Site gone, emails bouncing. Also have 8 friends running with him all down. He has changed emails three times in the two years all now bounce.
Any help? Or should we now bite the bullet and find a new supplier?

I've had a look at the website and it looks different and just doesn't feel right I've already gone elsewhere so no use to me anyway but it just seems a bit off

First contact - he replied quick and asked me for my original sub file. Done that now. No replies since. Spooky.

A94MD
Did you not think that was odd ?
You may have lost your line now if he isn't genuine and knows the current fix ?
A good way to harvest lines and resell them ?

Probably watching this thread thinking how much they can chance. I wouldn't send any money to the guy, no matter how desperate you are for a new line. If you've already got one with them then don't send them your line details, ask for the DNS fix. If they can't supply you with it, tell them to jog on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one know the supplier direct ? If so please pm me so I can try to get new lines and get the old ones stopped as I also sent mine to him !!!!!!

I am no expert but the vibes ain't good and seems to be turning into a bit of a car crash for some sending details to who knows who?

Many are just speculating and repeating same over and over again---24 pages so far, why not just wait and see if someone comes up with a real fix or the real answer.
Reaper.

Hi Forcefire. You answered my original request re a provider and said that you had been using him for over a year and no problems. Is this the same supplier you are referring to, If so how are you in contact because I can't find anything online for him at all?

I had a backup line with and its dead, my current line suplier's line also went dead, the DNS provider banned him and a few others but he's in the process of replacing ALL lines with new ones, I know a its taking him a while but customers are starting to get new lines, not got mine yet :( but spoke to him about an hours ago and he's sorting it so atleast 1 of my line providers is doing something, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think enough members have been asked nicely, repeatedly, then told several times in here to keep it civil by the Moderators.

It's now closed to prevent anymore abuse in threads and to give the Mod's a break from your bickering.

:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back