Possible streaming app for Virmin boxes??

Hey guys,

I've recently made the switch to a cable box seen has though sly have blacked almost every channel out for the foreseeable future.
Got my H2H set up and running like a dream.

Question is...I used to run dreamplayer on my firetv stick upstairs and was able to watch the content on my old sly box downstairs...acts like a mirror but you are able to change channels etc
I was wondering if there is a add on or app which does the same as dream player for virmin?
I tried adding my IP in DreamPlayer to access my cable box and it doesnt seem to work :(

Any help is appreciated

It should work exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try it again, only when i do it just gives me sly channels which say offline...5 minutes and i'll report back

****UPDATE**** Ran set up from scratch and now VM Previews is showing above Entertainment channel listings lol

Seems to work but not like the sly one did...I have to zap channels before i can view them...then it knocks off the box downstairs and i get an error that says not enough free tuners, any ideas?

Last edited:
As you have just the one cable tuner then if you have it on a cable channel on the box, when you try to watch a different cable channel via the app it can't as the tuner us still being used on the box itself. If you have the box showing a satellite channel and then try to watch a cable channel on the app do you still get the error?

Back