Possible to get a line for one Channel?

Spangles

Hi, I'm very new to this and I bought a line without really thinking about it and I forgot to ask if all the sports channels were available. I now find that I'd like to watch NFL but it's on Premier Sports and I don't have it.

I guess it's a dumb question but is it possible to get a line for just one channel?

Thanks for any advice

premier sports i.e setanta no?should come with your package if the server offers that which a decent server would.A server wont offer you that channel alone.It would come within the package i would imagine.

Last edited:
Hi bobless, thank very much for such a quick reply. No it's not on my package as I get every other sports channel in the bouquet except that one. I don't know if it was Setanta previously, I just know it shows the Ice Hockey?

Yeah I thought it would be a bit complex to get just one channel. Ah well, least I got the football :)

Thanks again

Have a look see if you get setanta ireland and setanta sports 1.As the latter is premier sports with the hockey mate.If not they dont have an irish card e.t.c.

Hi, I'm on cable in the UK, I don't think we get Setanta anymore? It's definitely not on my Bouquet. I get Racing Channel and Box Nation

That's why it's always best to ask for a test line first.

As you have found out, not all cable line providers give you Premier Sports. My first test line didn't have Premier Sports which I needed to watch Nascar.

Back