Posting on this site

wullboy

TK Veteran
How come if i go to the" WANTED" section on this site, and i want to post, i have the option to " manage attachments " showing... BUT if a go to the "FOR SALE" section, and i want to post, i do not have the " managed attachments " showing... also ON both sections, there is no " GO ADVANCE " tab... why is this ????

Would any mod or admin please explain the issue i have on this site when trying to upload photo`s in the FOR SALE SECTION ... is it site related, i do not have this issue on any other forum i`m on, must i have more posts before i`m allowed to upload photo`s on to this site, or am i missing something on here.....

I have not done this here but usually you need a hosting site to upload your photos to. Then you paste the image link to display your item for sale. photobucket ?

no it works just stuck up a test post,one needs to scroll down further---other options-manage attachments.

no it works just stuck up a test post,one needs to scroll down further---other options-manage attachments.

m8, you say other options, what is there is, [h=3]ADDITIONAL OPTIONS[/h]

and there is no manage attachments tag, absolutely nothing.... ??????

ok on this post i clicked on go advanced under the post icons there is submit reply and preview page,scroll down further.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options:

Automatically parse links in text

Will turn Example Domain into Example Domain.
Automatically retrieve titles from external links
Disable smilies in text

If selected, :) will not be replaced with smile
Disable Thanks
Require Thanks to see content
Require Thanks to see attachments
Disable Likes
Require Likes to see content
Require Likes to see attachments
Disable PM'd Sent
Require PM'd Sent to see content
Require PM'd Sent to see attachments

Attachments
Manage Attachments:

Valid file extensions: abs bmp dbs doc docx gif jpe jpeg jpg mp3 pdf png psd rar txt zip
Subscription

Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:

Rate Thread

Rate this thread with the following value:

You may rate this thread from 1-star (Terrible) to 5-stars (Excellent) if you wish to do so.

Yes cactikid, that does work m8, but if you go to start a new "for sale post "You will see that there is NO " Manage Attachments " to click on, and therefore there is NO option to upload photos...... Most guys on here are using a third party source to upload there photos when they are selling something, WHY would they want to do this if there was a facility on this site to upload their photos on the first place, WELL that will be because.....There is NO facility to do so....???? There just no " Manage Attachments " in the " FOR SALE SECTION " but there is a " Manage Attachments " within the " WANTED SECTION " ??????

Back