power cable

rockford

Hello there! My neighbour wants kryptview system like mine, told him about internet connection via router etc. his daughter gave him a notebook Acer aspire one happy2-13DQb2b but no cable to plug it in with. can anybody point me in the right direction to buy a cheap one please, Kind regards.

Hello again I looked up what you suggested prices range from £48 to £54 plus postage, Amazon also have the following.. Brand new ac adapter for Acer aspire one Happy2DQb2b mains charger power unit psu.. £11.50 +£5 postage. Could you please tell me what's the difference and will the cheaper one do to power up the laptop? Thanks for your help but I'm a bit confused by all these adapters (all different sizes smells of a big con to me).

plenty of universal kits out there to suit many different laptops if thats what you mean,when you say your neighbour wants a kv,does he have a live vm feed as that is needed to scan for channels,and a cat5/lan connection to a router not laptop.

Yes got a live vm feed, I just want to establish an internet connection by for starters being able to plug the flippin laptop into the wall, Ill get broadband and router after that, the same a as my system. Thanks.

Hello again I looked up what you suggested prices range from £48 to £54 plus postage, Amazon also have the following.. Brand new ac adapter for Acer aspire one Happy2DQb2b mains charger power unit psu.. £11.50 +£5 postage. Could you please tell me what's the difference and will the cheaper one do to power up the laptop? Thanks for your help but I'm a bit confused by all these adapters (all different sizes smells of a big con to me).

The one I linked you to is an original and the one on amazon looks like an aftermarket one, it should work just fine. I prefer to buy original equipment as you never really know what you going to get from aftermarket stuff sometimes.
The adapters are for using in other countries where the outlets are different.

Just realised the Amazon one is different (happy2dqb2b) your one has the correct specifications (happy213dqb2b) there are literally 100s of acer aspire chargers costing less than £15, but the one I require is over £50 I wonder what is so special about this notebook/net-book/laptop. Thanks again for your help.

Back