Power in box but nothing else

Yes this is exactly what I did
Like you pulled out box and sat feed came out I hadn't realised and was just saying boot so turned off and tried again just got blue light so after checking found sat lead out after I put back in box would not restart so checked end and saw was a single strand of silver outer wire touching centre copper core so sorted that out but box would still not restart only with sat feed out so did this and reinstalled firmware then turned off box and restarted I then turned off again using remote then rear rocker switch and unplugged at plug socket reinstalled sat feed plugged back in at wall turned on rocker switch restarted box and all was well as cactikid says make sure you not got box on if putting sat feed back in.
If you can still boot with sat feed out? Just reinstall firmware shouldn't matter you factory reset? Its possibly just shorted and corrupted firmware don't know but that's what worked for me hope that helps.

Thanks for all your help guys. That's me up and running again :-)
Such a small community here but there are some really helpful guys on here willing to take the time to assist others when necessary.
Happy boy here :-)

Back