Power levels

Adz786

Im getting some bad juddering on channels.. Are my power levels below ok or not? Thanks
e20c53a8d4beafa9366322ae69449902.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

yes, there's nothing wrong with those figures, power levels should be between -6 and +10 and yours are hovering around -1 to -2
Signal to noise ratio (SNR) should be around 38 ish or higher and yours are all above 40, bare minimum is 34.5 so these are all OK too

Try a different softcam, try a different splitter and/or cables from box to splitter

yes, there's nothing wrong with those figures, power levels should be between -6 and +10 and yours are hovering around -1 to -2
Signal to noise ratio (SNR) should be around 38 ish or higher and yours are all above 40, bare minimum is 34.5 so these are all OK too

Try a different softcam, try a different splitter and/or cables from box to splitter

Hi

Thanks for the reply..

Sorry for this as im not that clued up on these things..

My cables are the wf100 white csbles and the splitter is a recommend one i got adviced to get from here..

So my issue is this softcam you mentioned..i have mcgamd installed and run a line provided to me from a tkvet.

On my box how do i change the softcam and enter the line? Im on openvix.

Thank you

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk

download this,connect your box with filezilla,open tmp folder,place ipk inside.
go to your box, blue button, plugins, ipk installer.
once installed then head to plugins, green button, softcams, choose mgcamd 138, restart box.
connect to fillezilla again,head to /usr/keys, paste your line in the text file called newcamd.list
Restart softcam in softcam panel

it's in the downloads section:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/

Last edited by a moderator:
If that doesn’t work, you may require a powerline signal booster by technetix hddu booster that solves all glitching, freezing on channels. I bought one of here in the buy & sell section

i have gone into the downloads area found mg-cfg but its not a ipk so what do i do from here?
Open up fillezilla on your computer and connect to your box. Once you have done that go to /usr/keys and put the mg-cfg file in that directory. you should have the newcamd.list and mg-cfg file in the same usr/keys directory. Once you have sorted out your line details in the newcamd.list file and made sure the mg-cfg file is in the same directory as the newcamd.list file, reboot your box, head over to softcams and start mgcam.

Back