Premier League Football

dhokes

I've got a zgemma-star-2s box and a Sky nline which no longer shows the Sky Sports channels and only shows BT Sport channels. The line is due to expire soon. What are my options to view Premier League football matches on this box?

Also, I was wondering will the channels mentioned in this thread show PL matches? If so, how can I add these channels to my box?

I've got a zgemma-star-2s box and a Sky nline which no longer shows the Sky Sports channels and only shows BT Sport channels. The line is due to expire soon. What are my options to view Premier League football matches on this box?

Also, I was wondering will the channels mentioned in this thread show PL matches? If so, how can I add these channels to my box?
There's always iptv mate but the star 2s box is an old box and very slow so I think it wouldn't be able to handle iptv on it I would look to upgrade your box

There's always iptv mate but the star 2s box is an old box and very slow so I think it wouldn't be able to handle iptv on it I would look to upgrade your box

What's the quality like of watching iptv on a big tv? I think I might just have to rely on streams on my computer...

Hi , I have the same box and it works ok , you need a good broadband speed , a very good iptv sub , these are just some of the things you need to make this box work . yes I get the odd stuttering and buffeting but its not c/s or S*Y

I've heard that eir sport is showing the 3pm games weel have to wait on Saturday to see otherwise iptv you'll get the lot French sfr Swedish and the Portuguese sports 1 to 5 I find these the best picture quality the bein sports is hit and miss

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

The channels mentioned in that feeds thread are satellite feeds - you would need a large motorised satellite dish installing.

@ ste........I agree it's not the greatest way to view but for a great percentage of members/viewers here they will have no option.
Alternative is everything you can by catchup tv etc which is no fun.
It will improve with time as i can remember when cs started and all the complaints about that.
The service i use has improved since i started watching it so a case of waiting it out i believe.

I can sympathize that people have no other option and for them, it will obviously be the best option. I think we can all admit we've been spoiled over the years with CS and in comparison, IPTV doesn't come close at present - again, this is only my personal opinion... maybe i've just been unlucky with the multiple providers i've sampled.

I hope it does improve with time though because with the way things are going, at some point it may be the only option for all of us.

It's got better, mine is pretty stable so far, probably as good as c/s, similar to having a single tuner box when it comes to recording.

However I think internet speed is important, my mates mag256 was unwatchable for the charity shield match.

Thought it may be the load on the server for the first big match and thought, oh here we go !!!

Done a speed test and he was only getting approx 8.5 Mbps, mine was fine picture was ok. Supposed to be HD
but it's not as good as the picture quality on cable.

Tested mine at 19 Mbps, both had the same set up and server, so had to be down to the speed.

He is getting on to his ISP to see why it's so low.

What's the quality like of watching iptv on a big tv? I think I might just have to rely on streams on my computer...
It all depends on provider and bb speed to be honest best to get quite a few tests and see for your self but in my opinion the star 2s zgemma box is too slow for iptv some will say it's good some will say it's rubbish best to try and see what you think

This is mine;

6521958629.png

I did a speed test using the Mag box menus, I think my package is the lowest one
so i'm getting roughly what I pay for. It seems to work fine so far.

He hasn't got fibre so looks like he is getting a big drop out.

£58 a month for that - it's the 200 "Gamer" package with the increased / uncapped upload speed ... also get the landline with inclusive anytime uk calls to landlines and mobile phones.

£58 a month for that - it's the 200 "Gamer" package with the increased / uncapped upload speed ... also get the landline with inclusive anytime uk calls to landlines and mobile phones.
I pay that for ee 76mbps download and 15 upload speed don't don't even come close to hitting speeds im supposed too shame I don't have vermin in my area would straight jump to that

I've got a TT business package,
speed not brilliant, good is 17-18 , usually about 15-16, but, as its business I never get choked, and unlimited download and 3 static IPs, :)

Back