Premier League Football

£58 a month for that - it's the 200 "Gamer" package with the increased / uncapped upload speed ... also get the landline with inclusive anytime uk calls to landlines and mobile phones.

Wow m8 what you running a server farm lol mines £6 a month for unlimited BB 17meg and landline. 12 month deal via mse.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They was on Eire sport last year so should be this year I recon

Are you getting confused Denoli?

No 3pm's on eir Sport last year. When it was called Setanta 2 years ago they did! There was a game on Sky Sports R.O.I. last year.

Ok mate must be r o I , just no that I watched some matches on the Irish channels at 3 pm .

The 3pm's were on SS5 ROI last year until the TP went dark so it wont clear anymore i'm afraid.

Wow m8 what you running a server farm lol mines £6 a month for unlimited BB 17meg and landline. 12 month deal via mse.com

Haha ... they recently upgraded their servers that supply my area too so I always get those speeds - even at peak times which is cool :)

I don't live in Ireland but I can also see it in lovely HD - or any other 3pm game I choose to watch... the joys of motorised satellite :grin:

I don't live in Ireland but I can also see it in lovely HD - or any other 3pm game I choose to watch... the joys of motorised satellite :grin:
Are there any 3pm on 13 or 19,?
I don't watch football, but the FiL does and comes round sometimes to watch it.

The Chelsea - Burney game is on Canal+ Sport 2 HD on 13e or Movistar Futbol on 19.2e

The other 3pm games will be feeds on 7e / 10e

Those channels do usually show a lot of PL football - you'll find most on 0.8w though usually.
OK, thanks,
Good enough for me,
If the FiL is round on a sat afternoon I now know where to find it, rather than search every channel I can think off, :)

Constantly badger them - I was pissed off with ad hoc speeds for months and rang them every few weeks complaining and was getting £20-£30 a month knocked off my bill and eventually they upgraded their servers for the area... they said it "should" be future-proof for at least the next 20 years so we'll see!

@ste
sorry to but in but in lads but ste could you tell me how much a eurosub is, im new to motorised and a bit lost.
where would the line go as i already have a virmin line, would it wipe that one out ?, i have a zgemma h2h and was looking at virmin and motorised on the sat side.
any pointers would be appreciated cheers. once again sorry for butting in

Prices vary - the line goes alongside the VM one so it wouldn't wipe it although I think a lot of euro subs would clear cable anyway... I know mine does.

My motorised dish wouldn't work with my H2.H - the motor kept losing power every time I tried to drive it so I got a separate, cheap box for it which was plain sailing.

cheers steve
ive give up on my h2h trying to move my dish so messing around with my old openbox, i tried a new psu for h2h but still no joy:(
looks like ill be looking for a more powerful box to run cable and multi sat

Back