Premier League Predictions (2015/2016)

The new season has begun, what do you guys reckon on the top 4 at christmas time?
All the top 4 teams have had a shakey start this year and it could getinteresting, if city start to drop some points as well, otherwise cant see anyone else winning the title.

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. United
4. Chelski

The new season has begun, what do you guys reckon on the top 4 at christmas time?
All the top 4 teams have had a shakey start this year and it could getinteresting, if city start to drop some points as well, otherwise cant see anyone else winning the title.

1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. United
4. Chelski

I'd swap 2 and 3 around. (y)

All the top 4 teams have had a shakey start this year

How in the name of God had City a shaky start??? When you posted this they had a 100% record LOL

Come Christmas, I expect City
United
Arsenal
And I don't know that Chelsea will have made up the ground yet, so I think someone away from the norm

If someone had said City, Arsenal, Leicester, Utd in August,they would have been laughed out of the place

Chelsea 15th

2000/1 now doesn't look too bad for Leicester

If someone had said City, Arsenal, Leicester, Utd in August,they would have been laughed out of the place

Chelsea 15th

2000/1 now doesn't look too bad for Leicester

Leicester Fan Here, we won't win the title but we've just come through a run of games which the experts said would drop us down the league, we're not joint top because were one of the best teams-it's because the big teams are so inconsistent, its great to be up here but tomorrows game against Villa will be a massive test-if we win it will show we can stay the pace but historically we tend to lose these sort of games-here's hoping

Nicky, Leicesters bubble should've bust long time ago but hasn't. In fact they beat me for £340 the other night. They're attacking and a joy to watch. The longer this league goes on the better it will get for them.
Top 4, would be great eh?

I would love Leicester to get top three - an automatic Chimps league spot, preferebly second behind City, but even if first - feck it. you are right sir, you should have been long gone by now, just the inconsistency of City, Arsenal, Chelsea(ho ho ho) has kept your lot there as you have been grinding out results.
Tomorrow City 3 - PAlace 1 as I am going, It better happen LOL

:mancity:

For us Leicester fans a top four would be more than we ever dreamed of, I think to a man we would've settled for safety this season but we've been grinding out results while the top teams have struggled, what we seem to be doing is getting points against the sorts of mid table teams we'd normally struggle against which is where Man City seem to be struggling. I think Vardy's been sussed now if i'm honest so we need to start getting goals from somewhere else. I like Man City i always have right back to the frannie Lee and mike summerbee and tony book days, i think it's a three horse race, the two manchesters and arsenal, we'll finish around sixth and that for us will be a roaring success!

As a Sunderland supporter I'm more interested in the other end of the table. Years of incompetent manager, dof's and their crap buys have resulted in millions being spent on just being mediocre. Hopefully we can do another great escape but sadly I can't see three teams worse than us.

As a Sunderland supporter I'm more interested in the other end of the table. Years of incompetent manager, dof's and their crap buys have resulted in millions being spent on just being mediocre. Hopefully we can do another great escape but sadly I can't see three teams worse than us.
Sunderland have got a trump card, his name is allardyce, he'll keep you up and to be fair bournemouth haven't tasted a premier league relegation struggle which is a different kettle of fish to any other leagues relegation struggles. Villa are down which means youve only got to be better than two others-norwich are struggling so you've got more of a chance than anyone of staying up. Look where bolton are now, they were going well in the premier until they got rid of allardyce-he's your magic link-keep him and youll piss it

Sunderland have got a trump card, his name is allardyce, he'll keep you up and to be fair bournemouth haven't tasted a premier league relegation struggle which is a different kettle of fish to any other leagues relegation struggles. Villa are down which means youve only got to be better than two others-norwich are struggling so you've got more of a chance than anyone of staying up. Look where bolton are now, they were going well in the premier until they got rid of allardyce-he's your magic link-keep him and youll piss it

Some of big Sams team selections have been a bit strange. Couple that with dubious tactics and substitutions and there are now quite a few of our supporters starting to doubt his ability.
However I think a lot of what is happening is out of his control. Our best keeper, Pantilimon, iwasnt even in the three previous matchday squads, instead replaced by a 21 year old. Pants has played 49 games for us, if he plays 50 we have to hand cash over to Man City. He's now gone to Watford though.
i think we are now preparing for life in the championship. Our new 750k centre half who had that nightmare debut last Saturday looks like he's a lower league player and backs up that we are doing a bit of championship preparation, We aren't signing high earners and are infact getting rid of some. I think the club has given up.

Back