Premier league

City are obviously the team to beat, they started (Charity Shield) similar to the way they finished last season, with every player knowing their job (young players included).
While they only added Mahrez, I don't think they needed strengthening all over. Last season, Pep used Fabian Delph in left back, and improved him no end, he has improved most players he worked with, and the young guys coming through look handy, and they have bought into the Pep way.
We had quite an amount of injuries last season - Aguero, Mendy, Jesus, and Sane, to name but four, who had substantial time off due to injury. Pep was just able to ask others to stand up and do a job - and they did.
If anyone is to give City a run for their money this year, it looks like it will be Liverpool - If they can get their consistancy sorted, they wont win a league by merely beating City, They have to do it on a wet cold night in December in Stoke (or similar) too.

City are obviously the team to beat, they started (Charity Shield) similar to the way they finished last season, with every player knowing their job (young players included).
While they only added Mahrez, I don't think they needed strengthening all over. Last season, Pep used Fabian Delph in left back, and improved him no end, he has improved most players he worked with, and the young guys coming through look handy, and they have bought into the Pep way.
We had quite an amount of injuries last season - Aguero, Mendy, Jesus, and Sane, to name but four, who had substantial time off due to injury. Pep was just able to ask others to stand up and do a job - and they did.
If anyone is to give City a run for their money this year, it looks like it will be Liverpool - If they can get their consistancy sorted, they wont win a league by merely beating City, They have to do it on a wet cold night in December in Stoke (or similar) too.

Totally agree with you mate which I said earlier, difference between Pep and Klopp is they improve players even average ones rather than like Jose who just wants to buy the finished article has he can't coach or improve the players just wants to buy a name that can replace a young and potential talent, only need to look a de bruyne as a perfect example.

Back