Premier Sports channels mainly blank, tried everything, Help!!

scottyw

Hi
This is a weird one...
I've now tried 3 different builds (Dsayer, Grog & Whoosh) and my own cable line provider plus two trial lines. Everything working fine, all sports & movies all good.
Except for the 3 Premier Sports channels, blank screens on all of them, but if I leave Premier 1HD for a while sometimes it works for a while then freezes, sometimes not.
I have Virgin TV and the V6 box is showing all Premier channels with no issue (they're free until 20/9)
I also tried taking the cable to my V6 box unplugging it and sticking it in my Zgemma but no change. (I'm using a 3 way Technetix splitter) All channels except Premier!
This is driving me nuts, I've tried to isolate the problem, but to no avail!!!!
Any comments much appreciated!
Cheers.

try doing an abm scan again, I had sky main event do the same the other day when england where playing, ran an abm scan and it came on. Not sure why as ABM runs daily anyway but it fixed my issue. Worth a try.

try doing an abm scan again, I had sky main event do the same the other day when england where playing, ran an abm scan and it came on. Not sure why as ABM runs daily anyway but it fixed my issue. Worth a try.
Thanks for the reply. Tried a rescan, no change. Although today Premier 1HD seems to have a picture most times I tune in, which is better. Premier 2 & Freesports still black.
Weird.

Thanks for the reply. Tried a rescan, no change. Although today Premier 1HD seems to have a picture most times I tune in, which is better. Premier 2 & Freesports still black.
Weird.
Is ABM up to date? have you tried updating the config files? Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update Provider files

Is ABM up to date? have you tried updating the config files? Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update Provider files
Hi Grog
Tried that with ABM but no joy. I’ve just renewed a cheap Sly line and usng it for the Premier Sports, working a treat. Thanks for your help.

Back