Premier Sports SD or HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenks

TK Veteran
anyone still have Premier Sports working?
both are dark for me, and have been for some time i think.

can't remember if this was one that is now gone for everyone.

Someone had the same problem the other day with bt sports but others said it was open on there box so it maybe your provider unles they've gone off cs as well as others.

Eir sports 2 and premier sports dont seem to work any more on sat, but Eir sports 1 seems ok, premier sports seems to work well on cable though, at least thats the way it is for me.

I see premier sports hd is available for free on cable at the minute, both on virgin boxes and cable cs, does anyone know if this is temporary or long term as that channel is showing the international champions cup over the next few weeks, although freesports are also showing some games too, i am thinking these 2 channels are now linked somehow.
Apologies freesports only seems to have highlights of last nights game.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure but the Freesports has all Indian programmes in the EPG:
Naagin3 followed by Divine Destination, then afterwards, Dance Deewane and Dev2

On my v6 box it has sports programmes in the epg listings for the next few weeks, like tennis, champions cup, rugby, classic boxing, and on my zgemma it has the same in the epg, no sign of indian programmes, tennis is on at present and thats whats on the epg

premier sports and eir 1 & 2 working for me on sat line
what does your epg say.

Last edited by a moderator:
the epg for Premier is correct, just noticed Freesports underneath that and, like the Nick HD and CBBC HD channels, it's listing Indian programmes in the epg

it won't make any difference if you watch using c/s line, Premier sports has been free for years :grin: :grin: :grin:
which is just as well as the channel is not working on vms boxes today
Although it is possible that because GAA is currently on, this may be blocked by vm as it is also on RTE 2 at the minute.

They've changed all the numbering around because of the UKTV thing
I've got premier sports hd at ch127 but the epg says 'pitbulls and parolees'

127 is where it is on the vm v6 box , it is also on the sports section channel 551, my zgemma hasnt changed, channel is still in the same place, but thats probaly because i am still on wb7, havent updated to infinity yet, maybe do it sometime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back