Problem setting up zgemma s2

Hi guys I'm struggling to set up my zgemma s2. I've downloaded scum seas and managed to get that on and get the channel list on but I'm trying to get my cccam configuration file to work. I don't know if I've put it in the right place I've put it in keys.
Please put me in the right direction

I've got a cccam.cfg file with 4 lines in it

Depending on the image, it could be configured for mgcam in which case you need to enter your gift into /etc/keys/newcamd.list

Don't have the box in front of me but you need to check with SoftCam you are using, its one of the menu options under settings

had the same problem recently, I found the answer in here on a post but can't remember which one of the top of my head. If its a c line then you need to edit the cccam file sucmnsee has already put in etc folder,

disable mgcam and start soft cam 2.3.0.

You can edit the file in dcc hit the blue button while watching a channel I think or use filezilla or similar if you know how to use these, you only need to use one of the lines and enter it in place of the asterix but leave everything else already in there.

Hope this helps

use filezilla and put your line into ect folder and activate the cccam 2.3.0 in softcam manager,it will work no worrys,sucmnsee puts his in there ready for you

in the file mine started C: server.server. ***** ****** ******
Best to email the provider back to make sure, either way if it is a cline it will only work as above, i found i had to give it a while to work.

If its an N then you don't alter anything from sucmnsee image apart from follow the idiots guide provided by RustyMG if you search the forum for Idiots Guide,

You again don't put your file anywhere just use the line inside to alter the Newcamd.list in usr/keys,

you can use that or ts panel in menu then files explorer or blue button while watching a channel then dream explorer which is similar to TS Panel i think, hope this helps

Back