problem when selecting channel ?

patch

Im running WB7 and all of a sudden , when scrolling through the epg menu and then selecting a channel from the epg menu , it doesnt open the selected channel . Imstead it closes the epg page and goes back to the channel i was watching before selecting the epg menu . any ideas why ? thanks

i have asked in the wooshbuild support , but it hasnt been resolved . it doesnt do it with every channel , just some . i dont think its an epg problem as i have deleted and reinstalled . it acts as if i had pressed the "exit" button , instead ok the "ok" button . Has anyone else experienced this ? thanks

Don't you have to press OK twice? You do on most builds.
First press of OK is zap to enable you to preview the channel and the second is zap and exit which zaps to the channel and exits epg.

... It's not a problem.... It's a feature!

You can change it to do what you want by pressing MENU whilst in the epg and changing 'zap' to 'zap and exit'.

Last edited:
when i press "ok" , it just exits back to the channel i was watching , instead of it selecting the channel i have scrolled to . its only certain channels it does this on . thanks

When you enter the epg, the current channel is on the mini tv.
If you press OK on another channel it will zap to it in preview mode. If you press EXIT it will zap back to the previous channel.
If you press OK again it will zap to the new channel.

Thats the problem , i am having ( it isnt doing as you explain ) . When you enter the epg, the current channel is on the mini tv. when i press OK , it exits out of the epg and back to the channel that is being displayed on the mini tv . It doesnt select the channel i have moved to in the epg menu . thanks

You have to press OK twice to zap and exit unless you change it in epg settings.
If it was a WooshBuild problem I'm sure more people would have mentioned it.

i know , but when i press it once to put it in the mini screen , it exits out , back to the channel i was watching . It only does this on certain channels and has only started doing it in the last week or so . thanks

Back