problem with 14/3/12 update

rockford

Hello again, did factory reset and reloaded 14/3/12 firmware because I did not do factory reset when loading before, now youtube is a bit hit and miss and adult has disappeared and 3641 wont register, but what the hell Ive got all my channels sound is ok and epg is as before (could be better) but would still like everything to work, any ideas thanks.

Hello again, problem solved, when loading new firmware always remember to reboot router as well as box, all well now, dont know anything about videoshare cant help you there.

Mine is a brand new box that ive put this firmware on and today ive had three freezes that i had to pull the plug on as the box locks up. Is it worth me putting the jan fw on it?..

Yes, I would put the jan firmware on it.

March firmware is fine for me mostly, but they do clearly mark it "beta" and Jan firware is marked as "recommended"

Hello again, problem solved, when loading new firmware always remember to reboot router as well as box, all well now, dont know anything about videoshare cant help you there.
Hello again, had to reinstall january firmware as march freezes after a few days have to reboot everything to get it back also all new recordings on hdd are lost, dont seem to have that problem with january .

Back