Problem with box or line?

elnino

I have a bm7000s with a n line I been using for several months. since last night I get a lot of scrambled channels even after box restart n router.

I contacted provider who said everything was fine on his end so decided to get a trial from here which worked fine. I tried my line on a mates xpeedlx1 box n it works fine on his so just wondering what the issue could be. Could it be the box?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So not all channels are scrambled then? As your line works on your mates LX1 then its not the line which is good news as your provider was been honest with you. I don't personally know of your box so don't know if you load a channel list or if its more like other boxes where you do a signal scan and it picks up the channels from the satellite.

I personally think its either your box tuner has failed or your LNB has given up, do you think your mate would bring his LX1 to your house then you can test your line on his box connected to your dish and see if all the channels work, if so then your LNB is ok and you need a new sat box, if not then new LNB needed and you box is fine.

Yup did that tested my line on his box at mine and worked fine. Il see how it is tnyt if it improves but could be the box. And other trial lines work fine on my box.

Ahh sorry I must have misread your first post, so you tried other lines on your box at home and they work perfectly but your line providers line wont work on the same box at home yet the line works on your mate box, wow never seen that before

Yeah that right yeah its a weird one. I've just left it off for a while n check it later again tonight see what happens

It is a odd one indeed, the only thing I can think of is your entering the details worng but I can't see that happening.

Please post if you figure it out you have me wondering now, lol and I wish you best of luck mate too, hoping someone who knows your box knows why its doing it

Back