Problem with box sets in Wooshbuild

blzbob73

I posted earlier about an EPG problem on wooshbuild which I'd installed for someone and given the wrong information back. The problem is they can scroll down on movies, sports but not box sets so its not over all categories, the top one will play but you can't scroll down to other episodes?

Is it to do with iptv try exiting out and manually going to next episode
It is on IPTV , I repopulated the epg with xtreme editor, rebooted router and zgemma but still the same yet I'm on the same supplier without a problem using an android box so I'll transfer the sub over to another box and give that a try. Cheers for advice.

I could but the couple I've done the box for aren't very tech savvy:confused:, just press a button is what they want. Cheers anyway.

You could use Xc lite to watch the movies and tv shows.
Hi, I'm thinking about reflashing the Zgemma and using xtreme editor, by reflashing I'll lose my setup so after flashing with wooshbuild and installing xtreme is the line ID number all I will need?

Hi, I'm thinking about reflashing the Zgemma and using xtreme editor, by reflashing I'll lose my setup so after flashing with wooshbuild and installing xtreme is the line ID number all I will need?
Yes,you will have a qr code and just give that to your supplier.

Back