problem with h2s box

hi hope someone can help am stuck flashed a h2z box with wooshman updated to 3.3 sorted hardrive and swap file installed line all working fine switched box of took to mates house to show him connected switched on box loaded up just stuck on the wooshman logo any clue and what is the best way to fix

kind regards thanks in advance

Last edited:
IF the box was setup & working at yours then check that your friends sly feeds come directly to the box & do not go anywhere else before the box, check the feed connections etc as it will be a problem at his end not the box...If your not even getting FTA then deffo feeds coming to box problem.

this is what I was thinking but I disconnected his sly box to connect the h2s box so his connections are fine as free to air sly was working box is just stuck on wooshman logo

just because you unhooked his sky doesnt mean the feeds are direct...he could have multiroom or split feeds, best to check dish back to box, none of this will cause your box to be stuck on wooshbuild logo so something isnt correct, take box back to yours & check it over then try again once your sure the box is correct.

If your stuck on the boot logo your box hasnt fully booted up has it? lines, cams, providers, feeds all come after the box has booted...Im confused by what your box is or isnt doing!

I think this more like a software problem than anything else will pop back and try box at mine

---------- Post Merged at 04:48 PM ----------

box has fully booted up saying time on the front just froze on the wooshman build logo will try a reflash if I have to will check that conection go direct from the box to the sat dish as well

now Im with you...so your box boots fine & receives FTA no problem but not clearing subscription channels...Is the box connected to the internet, does the box have an IP address & is the Lan active...to check go to menu, information, network, IF it is then try restarting the cam, IF it isnt connected to the net then this is why your subscription channels are not clearing. I do not see the need for a fresh flash as the system appears to be working fine but for a couple of setting issues which can be corrected via the menu.

Last edited:
now Im with you...so your box boots fine & receives FTA no problem but not clearing subscription channels...Is the box connected to the internet, does the box have an IP address & is the Lan active...to check go to menu, information, network, IF it is then try restarting the cam, IF it isnt connected to the net then this is why your subscription channels are not clearing. I do not see the need for a fresh flash as the system appears to be working fine but for a couple of setting issues which can be corrected via the menu.

DO THIS...what beakyford says...
im sure if you restart your cams your box will work..i get this regular,takes2 seconds to fix....
some of these boxes have a mind of there own lol

Back