Cable Problem with Some channels not showing

Ashon

i have zgemma h2h and wooshbuild v7

and i have installed line but the problem i have is that some of the channels are not showing from bouquetsmaker so its not showing the tv show name on some channels i have i have changed the virgin uk area code to my one and done a search but still not refreshing the other channels that are not showing

if its the show name that's not showing then it means your epg needs updating. Press the green button on the box, if epg importer is listed select that and then press the blue button to get the list of sources, scroll down and make sure the all of the rytec Sky and/or Virgin sources are selected and then press the green button, now press the yellow button and it should manually download the epg.

If you don't have epg importer installed then you probably have crossepg downloader, select that and see if that downloads the info.

If neither work you might want to post in the wooshbuild support thread.

if its the show name that's not showing then it means your epg needs updating. Press the green button on the box, if epg importer is listed select that and then press the blue button to get the list of sources, scroll down and make sure the all of the rytec Sky and/or Virgin sources are selected and then press the green button, now press the yellow button and it should manually download the epg.

If you don't have epg importer installed then you probably have crossepg downloader, select that and see if that downloads the info.

If neither work you might want to post in the wooshbuild support thread.

ok so i have epg importer and i did what you said i can not see the virgin or sky sources there and i pressed yellow button and it said there is nothing to update message

if you press the blue button on the epg importer screen you should see something similar to :

epgsourcesh2h.jpg

orepgsourcesvu.jpg

if you press the blue button on the epg importer screen you should see something similar to :

i have done that the channel name is showing so like example

Channel 5 HD : {Program name black } a lot of channels are like this

Press Menu on remote and then selet Setup -> EPG -> Settings and make sure EPG location is /media/hdd and then press the green button to save.

Now press the exit button a few times until you return to TV picture and then press the red button and select Plugins -> MountManager and make sure your usb stick shows Mount:/media/hdd and type: ext4 R/W

Back