Problem with Zgemma H5.2tc wired connection

Zonda

Hello,

Just looking for a bit of guidance. I have a Zgemma box and Virgin Internet and Tv subscription. When connecting a Ethernet cable from the Superhub to the box, I am getting no LAN or IP address. When I am attempting to flash the box using Wooshbuild, I can't complete it as it requires the box to be connected to the Internet. I am at a bit of a loss now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are any LEDs flashing on the LAN port on the back of the zgemma box? Have you tried a different ethernet cable

It's flashing now. I have changed the Ethernet. I had ruled that out as it had worked with other devices. Thank you for responding.

Hi. I’m not sure where I should ask this question. My Zgemma H5.2tc keeps losing it’s HDMI output. When I do a reboot it works for a short while before failing. Scart output works okay. I’ve replaced the hdmi lead and switched ports on the tv. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sounds like a faulty hdmi connection on your box m8, worth opening the box up for a look maybe ??

Check for any dry connections, i had am old technomate box that the scart worked perfectly for about 30 mins, then all of a sudden it lost the picture [ screen went reddish ] it turn out to be a dry solder connection..

Back