PROBLEM..Wooshbuild, channels in Favourites show as <n/a>

raykoko

Just flashed wooshbuild onto my h2h and i am getting an issue with channels showing as <n/a> in the bouquet (favourites tv) but with their full name in the ALL list.

This happens every morning.
If i go into each channel in turn (show as DVB service) and then go back into the bouquet they all now have the correct names but do not give any prog info now or next and in the epg they are also blank.
Hopefully screen shots will explain it better!
What have i missed?
gemma (1).JPG gemma (2).JPG gemma (3).JPG

used: Whooshbuild - BaseBuild-WB7-H2H
and followed the tutorial posted by STE
I am another old newbie so please bear with me.

used: Whooshbuild - BaseBuild-WB7-H2H
and followed the tutorial posted by STE
I am another old newbie so please bear with me.
also try green button/epg importer/then when in there press blue button and scroll to rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv click on that and tick all the 6 boxes then green to save then yellow button and wait for your epg to get updated then green to save again

changed to WB Freesat from <Default> in /Setup/Usage & GUI/Skin Setup - hope this is what you meant
also ticked all 6, only had the bottom 3 ticked before
powered down and rebooted and channels have stayed populated, looks like this has solved it, will check again in the morning, thanks for the advise

Sadly this morning i am back with channels showing as <n/a> again.
Back to selecting each channel in turn to get the correct name showing which then fills in the epg

Sadly this morning i am back with channels showing as <n/a> again.
Back to selecting each channel in turn to get the correct name showing which then fills in the epg
in epg import have you got the automatic epg import set to enable and set to a time to imprt mine is set to 7 oclock in a morning

Had same problem with dsayer build 2.4 which uses openatv.
Willing to try any other build in the hope it removes this issue

Back