Cable Problems Flashing Zgemma H2H Box

Strocky

Tried flashing the box from the rear USB with both these images

Dsayers Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6 Series V2.4
Wooshbuildbase V7

Goes through the FLSH process and then re-boot box, goes through the 0-100 count up but once it finishes the Dsayer Image displays -00- but no picture via HDMI

On the wooshbuild it displays the time as 1:00 but wont respond to the remote or power button on front panel, again no picture via HDMI

Any ideas?

Tried two different USB sticks formatted with HP USB Tool and both times box sticks @ 49 after flashing with the USB attached
Unhook the usb and re-boot and it displays -00-

when you say no picture, do you mean a black screen or just the image logo?

If a black screen it could be your hdmi lead OR it could be that your tv is only 1080p and the images are set to 1080i

if you see the image logo/bootscreen then enter 101 on the remote, do the numbers appear on the screen AND/OR led on the box as you enter them? if so and you still have nothing then you need to run an abm scan after setting your netid, or restore settings if you have them backed up

Tried two different USB's with 3 different images, all flash 100% but don't output a picture
Tried the box going through both my amp/PJ, TV direct & PC Monitor direct with two different HDMI's
I get no picture at any stage of the flash

the remote only turns the box on and off, no other function works

Back