problems updating IPTV Player plugin

Hi, I've been having the same problem. I removed the plugin then restarted the box and then re installed it and started the box again. If I did it without restarting each time it didn't work. Got it going again now. It asked me a few questions and I had to update it a couple of times too

Just spent quite a while talking to Raffster about his issues with the plugin and we made sure old version was completely removed including cache folder. In his feeds (running openatv 6.1) it still appears as iptv player not e2 iplayer so we ignored that and installed directly from e2 iplayer website. The plugin is installed correctly and is now showing as e2 iplayer with date 2018/10/24 however on many of the sites it still comes up with no links available even though he now has the same version of e2 iplayer as me and set up the same way and mine all open fine. The only differences between his setup and mine is version of atv I am on 6.2 and his is 6.1 the other variable is internet provider ours are different. Network test is all green for go, so I am wondering if it is his isp blocking certain sites or something haywire with atv 6.1 which is as up to date as 6.1 can be. Any more ideas or thoughts I can pass on to Raffster would be appreciated he is a nice guy to talk to and knows his way around the box.

I can only say that it works perfectly well on my setup, oatv6.2, and you have confirmed this to be the case too, as you are on same as me.
It looks like theres something amiss with 6.1.
it doesnt mean the plugin or the build is to blame, it could just be a conflict in a setting somewhere.
Easier just to flash oatv 6.2 for the 20 mins it takes as @grahamer67 says

Similar to my thoughts grahamer67 and pabloescaban Atv 6.2 is worth a try. Raffster was going to contact his iptv supplier and tell him what he wants to do and get details of his sub and which method of installation is preferred before going for a fresh install ( better to have everything ready to go than flash then find out you can't remember your details). His sub works fine btw it is just a lot of the apps in e2 iplayer which aren't playing the game. Hopefully he gets hold of him fairly soon and can try the reflash to 6.2, if it solves it at least we know the cause of the problems. If you read this Raffster and need help with reflash or set up give me a shout if you get stuck, I would be confident you know how to do this anyway as you know your way around the box well.

Hi me again, I'm finding it increasingly harder to find links that work on e2iplayer. Ones like gorillavid .in daclips.in movpod.in and vidzi used to all work and quite a few more. They now say no valid links available . Openload still works and one or two others. Has anyone got any ideas on what could be causing it? Thanks again.

Hi me again, I'm finding it increasingly harder to find links that work on e2iplayer. Ones like gorillavid .in daclips.in movpod.in and vidzi used to all work and quite a few more. They now say no valid links available . Openload still works and one or two others. Has anyone got any ideas on what could be causing it? Thanks again.
Try updating e2iplayer or downloading iptv dependancies from within the plugins download section I've not noticed those links playing up for me I was using gorrala vid lastnight and streamed perfectly plus depends what your trying to watch

It's the same for new and old programs. I update it when a new update is available and have updated it today. What is this iptv dependancies? Just had a look and I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

It's the same for new and old programs. I update it when a new update is available and have updated it today. What is this iptv dependancies? Just had a look and I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
Helps with streaming press green for plugins green to download plugins and look in extensions maybe called iptv dependancies and press ok will download it for you

I have tried a lot of links today on Watch series, cartoonHD, Series the watch, all working ok, including , the ones you mentioned above, are you on open atv 6.2 and are you running whooshbuild or any of the other builds, really suprised no-one has found the answer to solving this problem yet.

I can only say that it works perfectly well on my setup, oatv6.2, and you have confirmed this to be the case too, as you are on same as me.
It looks like theres something amiss with 6.1.
it doesnt mean the plugin or the build is to blame, it could just be a conflict in a setting somewhere.
Easier just to flash oatv 6.2 for the 20 mins it takes as @grahamer67 says
works ok here too on zgemma h.2h using openatv 6.3

E2iPlayer (old name IPTV Player) works fine on ATV 6.2 & 6.3 beta, as your using an older version (ATV 6.1) that isnt supported anymore it may no longer be compatable with the current version of E2iPlayer, I would suggest upgrading your image to ATV 6.2

Hi can anyone explain to me in easy terms how I would update from wooshbuild 6.0 to wooshbuild 7 please? Do I need a pc or laptop to do this? I am having to keep uninstalling and re installing e2iplayer as all the time they keep saying 'no items to display.' I heard that this version of wooshbuild is no longer supported and this might be why this is happening? Thanks for any help you can give me!

I've just tried but it won't let me do a back up as it's saying write error: broken pipe. Any idea how I can sort this? Thanks

So you cant do an online flash then, not much point doing a back up anyway, if its the old whooshbuild you are using.

Back