problems updating IPTV Player plugin

I used the mobile telnet and it's come up with wooshbuild infinity. Done the setup but it's now scanning for channels and it seems to be scanning all the possible channels e.g. Wales, northern Ireland etc when I 0nly need my region. It's taking ages! Is this normal?
Yeah as it does a full scan mate

Ok thanks. Just hoping I've done it right as it froze at one point during setup and I had to turn it off at the back

It's not working. Just keeps taking me back to setup. Each time I get to the point where it asks how I get my channels, there is no option to choose via satellite only

Go into downloads and look at grog free range build it’s easy it as a YouTube video so you can follow it. So easy mate once you’ve learned it!

Think his problem is he's straight trying to put infinity straight over ipab image without reflashing first to get rid of ipab
Yeah needs new image I’m a fan both builds but grog as the YouTube video makes it so easy for people to follow from start to finish! Especially people with less experience!

opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk is what I'm trying to install. Think I need to get on a laptop and try to work out the open a tv thing!
Thats for infinity that mate did you click on the link I sent for open atv 6.2 to download pop it onto usb and flash your box with it then once flashed when you get to hdmi setting put the remote down type your box ip address into Web browser open webwif will open go to extras then terminal type the command in and press enter once installed you will see the infinity screen behind then just carry on with the setup guide

I clicked on it but couldn't work out what to do!
Clicked on what if you mean the link to open atv click on air digital look for your box model click on it and will be 3 zip files choose one to download once downloaded unzip it pop it onto usb turn your box completely off pop usb into rear USB turn box on and will start to flash once flashed follow the GUIDE FOR INFINITY :grimacing::grimacing:

Ok thanks, it's flashed and says open atv 6.2 in the background. It's now scanning channels. Do I now need to put the command in to install wb infinity?

Back