Problems with 2 subscriptions on 2 firestickks

So if it's 2 separate subs try 1 at yours and 1 at your brothers at the same time, both shouldn't have issues playing at the same time.

I would have tried a test line on 1 box by now.

Tried a test line by now ???
I did get a test before subscribing the issue I have only noticed since I activated the smart iptv apps on both

Tried a test line by now ???
I did get a test before subscribing the issue I have only noticed since I activated the smart iptv apps on both

I just meant request a test from the request a sub section http://www.techkings.org/posts/897132/

Put it on 1 box then run both boxes at the same time with the original sub on the other see if both boxes work.

Or as I suggested try 1 at your brothers and 1 at yours at the same time if there separate subs you shouldn't have issues running both at different ip addresses.

Right I rigged one in at my brothers then one in at home and straight away one at my brothers went off so I got him to restart at his and as soon as he did and selected a channel mine went off so cam someone please explain to me what Is the problem and what I say to my supplier

That explains there not 2 separate subs. Ask him to recheck your lines or even better ask him for the m3u lines as you should have 2.

If its a multi sub mate you should be able to watch on 2 separate devices with out any interface from each one or just a suggestion try a different iptv app what supports m3u to see if it's anything to do with app but sounds like 99.9% it's not a multi sub

Well I have asked the question and waiting for a reply but just wanted to say thanks to all for advice
Also if not smart iptv app which would anyone recommend for firestick please and if they have a link for set up Would be very grateful

Theres perfect player lazy iptv stb emulator stb emulator runs off mac address lazy iptv and perfect player done via m3u file if I remember rightly

Well I have asked the question and waiting for a reply but just wanted to say thanks to all for advice
Also if not smart iptv app which would anyone recommend for firestick please and if they have a link for set up Would be very grateful
It depends on how long you have left on your sub. I say this because if it is only a month or two remaining you could write it off and find something that works for you from other providers. Some providers have their own app for the firestick, others will give you the M3U link so you can choose the app you want. As your provider won't give you the m3u link it limits what you can use.

Well my sub was paid for last week for 12 months but guessing I gonna have to purchase another from a different provider if I get no response

Well my sub was paid for last week for 12 months but guessing I gonna have to purchase another from a different provider if I get no response
You could ask him to send you a picture of there been 2 lines active as a multi sub I did with mine but don't think I can upload picture as it may give my details away

Don't write your provider off yet, give him chance and don't forget the Mods here can help a bit if your purchased it via this site. It could be a genuine mistake and fixed in no time at all.

Apparently I have 2 subscriptions but still won't work on both sticks guess gonna need another sub from another supplier
20180906_143345.jpg

You might have 2 subscriptions but with same username password ect instead of giving you separate username password and making it 2 single he's done a multi sub for 1 service that's why it's interacting with each other
Edit most multi room subs are used for recording so you can watch 1 channel and record another ask if you can have it changed to single subscriptions with a different username ect for one your having problem with

if your supplier has created 2 seperate subs they should work fine im guessing if hes created a multi line which are using the same ip address thats why its kicking one off after 30 seconds it has to be something like that as youve taken them to your brothers and its doing the same thing a multi line can only be created using m3u. If he has created 2 seperate subs as Dsayers said, you can download smarters pro for each firestick, you dont need your m3u line all you need is your usename and password and the server address you connect to you can call the server name anything. It still uses the line that he will have created for you but you should have 2 sets of details one for each, Hes no excuse not to send that.

Last edited:
Also ive heard rumours that is possible if the customer uploads there own m3u line its possible that isps can trace this back to the server and block it. That why there reluctant to send m3u details across

Back