Problems with H2S box.....

mark_safc

In the last week, my zgemma H2s has been playing up loads. All was going fine until my CAM line stopped working so I couldn't watch any locked channels. My provider gave me a new code, which he has tested (fine) but I couldn't get it to work. Reflashed the box with open ATV 6.2 and whooshbuild infinity. Put the line on agin and could only get BT sports 1 to work with sticking. Now I have tried to reinstall IPTV through "IPTV READY Bouquet installer" and get the following error "Failed to get required data from the server, please try again later". My box is definitely connected to the network. Just seems very strange that all of this is happening in one week. Could it be something to do with my ISP or is it a problem with my box? It's driving me mad, I have reflashed it 3 times but not getting anywhere...

Have you scanned for channels in autoboquetsmaker?
also have you checked signal finder? - its been drafty recentlty.
isp won't stop your line working, they may block streaming when prem league is on though.
Can you stream anyhing via e2iplayer?

I have just scanned for all channels when I set up whooshbuild. It's finding all of the channels and the signal on the FTA ones are fine. I haven't tried streaming anything on e2iplayer, will give it a go. Currently going through another reflash.

I have checked my signal as well and it is around 90%, all channels working fine apart from locked ones. I've done a network test and passed fine, installed E2speedtest plugin and that was decent speed as well. I'm lost as to what is causing these issues.

Last edited:
I have checked my signal as well and it is around 90%, all channels working fine apart from locked ones. I've done a network test and passed fine, installed E2speedtest plugin and that was decent speed as well. I'm lost as to what is causing these issues.

Thanks for the concise answers, it makes a change, It doesn't get us any closer to the problem however, you may have to try a different sat line from someone else as it sounds like your supplier is in a trance, if a different line from somewhere else works, i think we have weeded out the weak link in this conundrum.
Not sure why your iptv isn't working though unless it's from the same mush?
E2speedtest rules out connection probs, big tick
Signal test big tick
Line - duffer
iptv - also possible duffer

My IPTV is from a different supplier, but he has messaged this morning. I changed the plugin to update to a new one and that one has installed smoothly and all up and running again fine. So still just the issue of the line. Going to try and test a different line on this setup and see if that works. Thanks for your help.

Back