Problems with h2s & talktalk

Vetran

Hi all, I'm having problems setting up h2s with talktalk, I've done all the normal set up reflash and add c line etc & restarted CCam but still only receiving fta channels, the line is fine & off a trusted seller & has worked great for months & im thinking its talktalk as box worked great before, all talktalk security is off just can't find the problem so any advice would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the speedy reply yes I've rebooted the router & turned off safe browsing & parental control

I'm out at the moment I'm relatively new so I need to have my box in front of me to give you the correct guidance but am sure somebody will be along shortly to help you. It will get sorted here your in the right place

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

So you've tried rebooting modem and box and stop start in softcam manager? What image have you flashed.

Yes I've rebooted both on numerous occasions & I've flashed vix image

no problems here with a H2S and talktalk broadband. how is the box connected to the internet? ethernet cable or wifi? is the network link light green?

It's connected via Ethernet & light flashes green box is showing as connected & can watch iptv etc

Sounds like you've not entered your line correctly (could be wrong). Check and try adding again.

if you are getting freeview channels and the internet is working it maybe down to your line. if it is in the right folder and you have tried restarting the cam I would get in touch with your provider and ask if there are any issues their end

Some talk talk customers have had the most common servers blocked, change your DNS either on your router or box to something like googles which are 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8 but there are other free dns servers out there.

I have 2 boxes, one with c line & one with n line, both lines from a trusted supplier & have worked fine for sometime now, both went off yesterday so have reflashrd both boxes & re entered the lines in the correct placed & restarted but it's as if talktalk has blocked

Some talk talk customers have had the most common servers blocked, change your DNS either on your router or box to something like googles which are 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8 but there are other free dns servers out there.
Thank you, I'm pretty new at this & could you please explain how to change these settings

I have 2 boxes, one with c line & one with n line, both lines from a trusted supplier & have worked fine for sometime now, both went off yesterday so have reflashrd both boxes & re entered the lines in the correct placed & restarted but it's as if talktalk has blocked

I'm with talktalk and have the star 2s with no problems. If both of your lines have gone off I'd contact your supplier to make sure there's no problem there end.

Back