Problems with h2s & talktalk

Where did you change DNS? In the router or on the box?

What box is it and what are you running on it at the moment with regards to images?

I changed on receiver & router but managed to reset router and back to normal also just put IP address on line like example you sent & still not working,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really confused now, my line has been tested & came back not working but line provider who I've used for a few years now & never had a problem said line is fine & being used by someone else now so don't know where to turn, any advice would be appreciated

Glad you've found the issue. Get on to your provider and explaine the problem and ask for a new line as this one has been checked and isn't working. If like you say he's a trustworthy seller it shouldn't be a problem,plus you've been with him for a few years.

I'm really confused now, my line has been tested & came back not working but line provider who I've used for a few years now & never had a problem said line is fine & being used by someone else now so don't know where to turn, any advice would be appreciated

Ask your provider to reissue you a new line or to change the password and send you new one.

It's strange that both lines went off. Think it's your line as I'm on talktalk and it's working fine

Yeah & ive tried a new test line & still off, test line is showing idle from server,

Did you manage to resolve your issue? I'm on Talktalk fibre broadband and I got my box a few days ago and it's working with no problems. I agree with Zakutd, sound like an issue with your line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did thanks, it was all beyond me so I good guy on here sorted it with osccam & working fine,

Another guy on here kindly sorted it for me remotely but I downloaded wooshbuild & reflashed, but I would check your line first,

I'm free if you want me to take a look with teamviewer?
I'm sure I can get you up and running, no problem has beat me yet ;-)
Would there be any chance you could help me with mine too , I'm having the same problems but with sky broadband . Two boxes have gone off at the same address

Change your server DNS name in your line to their IP address and try. Google 'DNS to IP address convert'. You'll then be locked on that one server though if it goes down.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm having problems setting up h2s with talktalk, I've done all the normal set up reflash and add c line etc & restarted CCam but still only receiving fta channels, the line is fine & off a trusted seller & has worked great for months & im thinking its talktalk as box worked great before, all talktalk security is off just can't find the problem so any advice would be much appreciated

I had the same problem with talk talk I had to change my ip address to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 first few days it did keep resetting and needed reapplied but worked fine after that

I had the same problem with talk talk I had to change my dns to 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 first few days it did keep resetting and needed reapplied but worked fine after that

i have tried everything above with no joy, i know the lines are working as i have tried them at a friends house .
if someone could help me out that would be amazing .

Have you taken the box to you mates house and tried it there just in case? or used your lines in his box?

I too am on TalkTalk fibre with a H2S and F8 works fine with cat6 cabled, no problems here....but I have swapped out the poxy crappy supplied router for my own though....

As far as iam aware, IPTV doesnt require a cline and just uses a valid internet connecion

You can check the status of the line to see whether its connected successfully or not by going into the cccam status while in any sly paid channels...

Back