ps3 NETWORK random signing out

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Hello all

Is anybody else experiencing this

While playing online just being signed out for no reason? Has happend to me about 3 times since sat the 23rd July, Another thing while playing games (Currently Black ops) (correction i only play black ops! :whistling:)

Just game freeze's have to switch station off from power switch.

I was playing BF2 on Friday and got kicked off along with a few mates and couldn't get back on with them but went on Fifa and that seemed ok.

it just done me again 3 min into a round on black ops everything froze had to switch ps off at the button on machine shite cant be arsed with it anymore see ebay FOR SALE

Maybe the game servers for Black Ops are being rammed and that's why you are being kicked off? :dunno: But if you have decided to sell it then good luck. I do hear that XBOX fans have a good experience with online gaming.

Dont sell just yet,the elusive keys to the 3.60 are going to be available soon according to reports,also a downgrade may be possible for you also,there is good news coming from the scene

Nah not really going to sell my ps3 provides hours of entertainment when it's not kicking me n freezing

the tossers just need to get a grip similar thing happened last year on modern war 2 it got hacked to death just before black ops got relaeasd guess whats due out in november modern 3!

so they bug black ops to make u buy the new unhacked un bugged game

dont you know they already invented the solar car that never needs charging and does 150mph and the never ending lightbuld and the bottomless milk carton.........

Back