PS3 UPDATE 3.55 DoNOT Update if you want Homebrew

sinno

VIP Member
Sony firmware 3.55 is now live,could be a reaction to the x3max reports that they have jailbroken 3.50(which has not been fully confirmed yet).iIf you want homebrew dont update

is there a way of fooling the PS3 that it has 3.5, what i mean is can you play the most recent games that have the 3.5 update on them without updating?

Heremes has a payload called v4b with a 3.50 spoof on it,it does'nt work on most of the newer games like need for speed hot pursuit or gt5

i don't think i should delve too deeply into this one until i get the jailbreak and the nephews PS3 in my hands. Just as a matter of interest, are there plenty of kids games around the net as well as the violent shoot 'em up type games as he is 10 and the brother is 6?

All the lego ones as usual and all the driving and football or you will be into blood and guts territory

Do you have to download the entire game or have they developed a way to just use a portion of the disc? Not all 21gigs i mean.

Not all games are that big usualy around 7-11 gig average,some smaller and some much larger

the 3.55cfw for PS3 do you need to have the USB JB device plugged in? or can you u use it without the dongle?

thats the 3.55KM firmware

Not quite sure what your post is there j4v3d,you have answered it yourself,things have moved on a lot since december,i also believe i told you that in another thread somewhere on here

Back