ps4 what a joke

satmanUK

TK Veteran
just got one,

went home after a refund off £26 for a game in the deal i dont want and all hooked up and then BANG, the most needed thing i use my ps3 for you cant use on the Ps4

you cant stream any music, photo, or movies from laptop to it via DLNA!!!

I'm selling mine.Not worth the cash for such a small step up from PS3. Enjoyed Killzone but wasn't blown away by the graphics. And the streaming thing is the icing on the cake.

All those things you have stated are coming to the ps4.

are you sure? they say no as stops piracy?

i read this a hour ago

Technically, 12:01am Eastern Standard Time on November 15th, 2013, was 'after launch'.
Here is the laundry list of 'missing' features for the PS4, all of which I advocate and want (please note that I am purposefully not including tweaks to existing features) :

• DLNA & MP3 support
  • External HDMI capture support
  • Expanded headset support
Whatever the next firmware update includes, at least one of these features listed above will likely be missing, and I seriously doubt that headset support will be one of them. When these features are implemented, I want them implemented right, not 'right now'.

The PS3 didn't have DLNA support for over eight months, and I don't think we'll have to wait that long. I understand the argument that the PS3 supports DLNA, so the PS4 should start with that featureset and build, but am not willing to have lost any of the functionality present in the current build of the PS4 firmware to get it.

but thats 2 months old?

It's a game console not a media player and that is the vision Sony have went with. Focus on the players and gaming with no distractions

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back