PSJailbreak Problem...

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hi

my PSJailbreak decided it wouldnt work today, the green light is only showing when loading the PS3 UP.. before today everything was running perfectly, i jailbroke it using the computer, installing 3.41 jailbreak and using the USB jailbreak device, it doesnt work on my brothers PS3 as well, just tested it, do you think its had it?

I get the error code in Open Manager, Backup Manager which is 80029519

there are some topics on this, but most of them have been jailbroken via iphone etc etc

please any help would be appreciated

cheers

Have you updated it,you may need to go where you bought it or the official website,there updater has been out for a while now

Have you updated it,you may need to go where you bought it or the official website,there updater has been out for a while now

here is the link to where i bought it from

admin/mod if i cant post the link then please remove

PS JAILBREAK modchip for ps3

it was working fine a day or two ago, i dont know where to find the update from if there is any for my jailbreak device, is that why its going to straight to green light?

doesnt work on my other bro ps3 he has the same version and device as me

thanks, looks like this device is knackered, the red light is not showing up, just the green, computer is not picking the device up at all, damn there goes £19 down the drain :(

touch the red light bit with a pen and red light shows

Last edited:
What you have there is a clone,thats not the real psjailbreak which goes for around $99 now,you may need a new dongle or try reflashing a new hex onto it,if your getting a new one the ps gt break or the e3 are ones to look at,check the PS3 section

What you have there is a clone,thats not the real psjailbreak which goes for around $99 now,you may need a new dongle or try reflashing a new hex onto it,if your getting a new one the ps gt break or the e3 are ones to look at,check the PS3 section

i'll bear that in mine, if its a clone or not does not really matter, it still works, it looks like it needs abit of soldering, where the red light lights up, touch that area with the pen and it starts working, ive emailed the guys i got it from, waiting for there response, so where is this e3 psjailbreak dongle i can get and where is the cheapest place?

no point in reflashing as the red light is not showing, maybe soldering may solve the problem????

Last edited:
Cheapest is'nt the way to go on this one,read the reviews and see which are the best supported and then make an informed choice or it could be the PS3 that bricks

Cheapest is'nt the way to go on this one,read the reviews and see which are the best supported and then make an informed choice or it could be the PS3 that bricks

so which one would u recommend then? i dont link the SD one, looks massive to me, want a small but decent device that will do the job, and has a proper USB casing, any sites you can recommend to me?

well p'd off with whats happened to my current device, and your right, i dont want the PS3 to brick it, or else i'll get bricked lol lol lol

The ps gt break is my current favourite and it is also big,they are big because of the storage capacity,everyone believes the hex's and possible custom firmware will need the expanded space to be on the device you jailbreak with,the gt break and e3 have that,the gt break now also offers downgrade from 3.50
you can get either of them from HERE

The ps gt break is my current favourite and it is also big,they are big because of the storage capacity,everyone believes the hex's and possible custom firmware will need the expanded space to be on the device you jailbreak with,the gt break and e3 have that,the gt break now also offers downgrade from 3.50
you can get either of them from HERE

so do i get the card reader and the device with it? customer firmware and stuff already loaded?
i'll have a look at this then, may just buy a new one.

have you seen the other ones on the website, the blue and red dongle, are they any good?

Last edited:
some hex's are precompiled on those dongles,it's your choice which 1 you want to get,as i said before a little research on your own as in read reviews and make an informed choice

I've had a look at few they are upgradeable via computer and the casings are good on it no holes will just buy a dongle for 3.41 dnt reli need the E3

Hi,

I have the exact same prob.. i have the silver psjailbreak, its a clone i suppose, was working great and now directly goes to green light, no orange and error code with backup manager.. have u found a solution..

Thank you

my comp doesnt recognize the stick for me to upgrade

I think clones have a separate method of updating

was working fine for around 10 cycles or so and suddenly cracked!

Does restoring to factory settings actually work?

Back