PSP 6.20 TN-A released

Cheers Rizla, coming to think of it I personally would have no problem doing that, but the PSP is for an autistic sibling and he wont understand that he'll have to install the loader each time. Meanwhile, ive LA Remix and Fifa 11 downloaded on the memory card [just cleared up some room by deleting PSX game i had on there]. So far other than the transformers game, everything runs grand. I think i will wait for a permanent hack as its not too much of a problem at the moment, dont think it'll take too long before a permanent hack is about. (y)

I hear ya buddy - I'd say ure right, a permament exploite probably is on the cards, lets hope so.

I've a little cousin who's also autistic, he's fascinated with gadgets - lappys/moblie phones/handheld games and funny enough the washing machine, can't be watched the little bugger turned many a phone to arabic lol......

lol! I know what you mean, my little brother keeps changing the language on the PSP and ive had to change it back so many times i know the interface inside out. I couldnt help it Rizla, i just like to experiment with every gadget i get! I just upgraded to PSP 6.35 PRO B5 - The UMDS work a treat, and i'll get him to understand the loader before playing the games, he seems to catch on quite quickly, i'm sure your cousin is the same, autistic children are actually very clever kids.

So thats my issue sorted now and im happy. :) Cheers to everyone who helped. :)

Sorry Dan i keep missing you,i understand what your needs are with regards to your sibling thats why i think the 6.20 permanent might suit your needs better,as regards to space on memory stick have a look at this http://www.techkings.org/sony-psp/17494-essential-backup-kit-your-psp.html.i have 2 of these with 4 x 16gb micro sd cards,no lag on gameplay at all,then get the patched backups,i'm on 5.50 prometheus v4 and the games you mentioned work,and fifa also works on my nephews 6.20

Back